Ways to Pray:
As you pray for the months ahead, I would especially appreciate prayer for:
Our summer camp ministry in July, which will take place in two different locations this year. Please pray for wisdom in planning, for the volunteers and leaders, and that every child and family we encounter would experience God's love.
Continued preparation and organization for the 5000 Steps March on October 17.
The growth and development of the new Hungarian Freedom Network, that God would guide this partnership and use it to bring lasting impact.
Wisdom, strength, and balance as I continue serving through church ministry, discipleship, prevention education, and outreach to vulnerable communities.
Of course it takes financial partnership to do this work - you can give HERE
My budget for 2026 is 33,200. Year to date, I’ve received $12765, which is 32%. For those of you who give, thank you!
Stay Connected
If you would like to follow along with ministry updates and stories from Hungary, I invite you to visit my ministry blog. I was also recently honored to be featured in an article by Christianity Today highlighting anti-trafficking ministry efforts in Europe and the work God is doing through partnerships across the region.
Ministry Blog: Hungary Ministry Updates Blog
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers, encouragement, and partnership. I am continually reminded that this ministry is only possible because of the people God brings alongside us.
Your support enables me to continue sharing the hope of Christ
while serving those who are most in need.
Blessings,
Zsuzsa
Comments
Post a Comment